Find out how your favorite flower defines who you are.
1. Roses are classic flowers most associated with romance. Of course, there are both pink and red roses – both are wonderful in terms of romance. People who prefer red roses are hopeless romantics who value beauty and delicacy. People who like pink roses are truly romantic, but they are also independent and don’t necessarily need a partner. In both cases, due to the delicate nature of the flower, people who prefer roses are more delicate. But alas, beware of the thorns of the rose! As delicate and loving as rose lovers are, they are also very sensitive and protective of themselves. The spines represent protection.
2. Peonies are stunning flowers – more so than the rose, I’d say. Peony lovers have a taste for luxury and have expensive taste. It is one of the most expensive flowers sold in the market. Although they are so expensive, peonies are very hardy and easy to grow flowers. Therefore, fans of peonies are not only luxurious, but also strong-willed, determined and adaptable people.
3. Sunflower We’ve all heard a million songs about sunflowers. From Post Malone to Harry Styles, sunflowers seem to be a favorite when describing women. People who prefer sunflowers are delighted and optimistic. However, their positivity goes further and deeper than conventional motivational phrases. Sunflower lovers have indescribable warmth and are genuine, sane people. Sunflower lovers are also a little weird, but they are uniquely reflective and empathetic. They are weirdos, great friends who support others and make things interesting.
4. Violets are stunning but more subtle flowers. They are not the flowers you would put in a bouquet as they are more natural wild flowers. Pansies are excellent houseplants if you can meet their growing requirements. Violet lovers are strong-willed and determined girl bosses. They have high needs because they know their worth. Violets are known for being native to tropical regions. Therefore, violet lovers are people who love warm weather and natural climate.
5. Orchids are breathtaking and expensive flowers. They are usually sold in single denominations with a beautiful pot. They have a sweet scent and a beautiful pink color. Orchid lovers know how elegant it is to have fresh flowers in their homes. They are also fierce and independent people who can survive on their own. Orchid lovers have a sweet tooth, are more feminine and love classic movies.
6. Poppies Poppies have a vibrant red color that sets them apart more than any other flower. You can spot them from miles away because of their bright coloration. Like violets, they are better known as garden flowers than bouquet flowers. Poppy lovers are complex and introspective people. The poppy has been used as a symbol of death and memory. They also have messages about rebirth, sleep, regeneration and eternal life. Van Gogh himself painted poppies in some of his works. Maca lovers are deep and more introverted. They are very aware of their world and are always looking for deeper meanings. Poppy lovers are not optimists or pessimists – they are realists who understand how things work and look for the most practical solutions to situations.
Photo by Pixabay / pexels