1. The Baby-Sitters Club: Good-Bye Stacey, Good-Bye, by Ann M. Martin, Gabriela Epstein.
2. When We Lost Our Heads: A Novel, by Heather O’Neill.
3. The Books of Jacob: A Novel, by Olga Tokarczuk.
4. The Vanishing Half: A Novel, by Brit Bennett.
5. The Princess in Black and the Mermaid Princess, by Shannon Hale, Dean Hale, LeUyen Pham.
6. Stolen Focus: Why You Can’t Pay Attention, and How to Think Deeply Again, by Johann Hari.
7. Devil House: A Novel, by John Darnielle.
8. The Christie Affair: A Novel, by Nina de Gramont.
9. Unicorn Diaries: Storm on Snowbelle Mountain, by Rebecca Elliott.
10. Chainsaw Man: Volume 9, by Tatsuki Fujimoto .
1. When We Lost Our Heads: A Novel, by Heather O’Neill.
2. What Strange Paradise: A Novel, by Omar El Akkad.
3. To Paradise, by Hanya Yanagihara.
4. Something to Hide: A Lynley Novel, by Elizabeth George.
5. The Lincoln Highway: A Novel, by Amor Towles.
6. The Books of Jacob: A Novel, by Olga Tokarczuk.
7. Fight Night, by Miriam Toews.
8. Violeta: A Novel, by Isabel Allende.
9. Cloud Cuckoo Land: A Novel, by Anthony Doerr.
10. Beautiful World, Where are You, by Sally Rooney.
1. Finding the Mother Tree: Discovering the Wisdom of the Forest, by Suzanne Simard.
2. Atlas of the Heart, by Brene Brown.
3. The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity, by David Graeber, David Wengrow.
4. The Betrayal of Anne Frank: A Cold Case Investigation, by Rosemary Sullivan.
5. Life in the City of Dirty Water: A Memoir of Healing, by Clayton Thomas-Muller.
6. The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
7. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones, by James Clear.
8. Indian In the Cabinet: Speaking Truth to Power, by Jody Wilson-Raybould.
9. Taste: My Life Through Food, by Stanley Tucci.
10. Talking to Canadians: A Memoir, by Rick Mercer.
— Compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 Canadian independent book stores.