Key topics next week include:
- State of the European Union debate with Commission President von der Leyen;
- formal sitting with Belarusian opposition leader Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya;
- debate and final vote on legislation to boost the use of renewable energy;
- debate and vote on Parliament’s position on the critical raw materials act;
- improving EU air quality: debate and vote on Parliament’s position;
- joint procurement of defence products: debate and final vote;
- violence and discrimination in the world of sports after the FIFA Women’s World Cup: debate;
- vote on Commissioner-designate Iliana Ivanova from Bulgaria.
Interpretation of the press briefing will be available in English and French.
Journalists wishing to actively participate and ask questions, please connect via Interactio by using this: https://ep.interactio.eu/66e2-hy1p-1w4u
Information for the media – Use Interactio to ask questions
Interactio is only supported on iPad (with the Safari browser) and Mac/Windows (with the Google Chrome browser).
When connecting, enter your name and the media you are representing in the first name / last name fields.
For better sound quality, use headphones and a microphone. Interpretation is only possible for interventions with video.
Journalists who have never used Interactio before are asked to connect 30 minutes before the start of the press conference to perform a connection test. IT assistance can be provided if necessary.
When connected, open the chat window (upper right corner) to be able to see the service messages.
For more details, check the connection guidelines and recommendations for remote speakers.